Preschool registration is now in progress! Registration packets are available in the school office. The school office is open from 8:00 am to 3:15 pm. Registration materials are due back to the office as soon as possible. If you have questions about our preschool, please contact our preschool director, Debbie Lautenbach at [email protected] or our admissions director, Judi Herbert at [email protected].
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
(Child must be 3 years of age on or before September 30 and must have independent bathroom skills. No pull-ups or diapers allowed.)
▪ 2-day class: Meets Monday and Tuesday mornings from 8:20-11:00 am
▪ 3-day class: Meets Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 8:20-11:00 am
▪ 4-day afternoon class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:00-2:40 pm
(Child must be 4 years of age on or before September 30.)
▪ 5-day Morning Class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 8:20 – 11:00 am.
▪ 5 day Afternoon class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons from 12:00 – 2:40 pm.
(Child must be 5 years of age on or before December 30.)
▪The class will meet Monday through Friday from 8:20 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please submit the following at the time of registration:
▪ The child’s Birth Certificate.
▪ Baptismal Certificate (if baptized at Gesu please put the baptismal date on the Parish Verification Sheet)
▪ Current copy of the child’s Immunization records
▪ Legal custody information (if applicable)
▪ A recent photograph of the child
▪ Registration fee: $125 check made out to Gesu Preschool (Nonrefundable if accepted)
Registration will be considered complete when parish registration, if applicable, has been verified and the school office has received all of the required paperwork and registration fee.
Students will be considered for admission to Gesu Preschool on the basis of the following priorities:
1. Students of families currently enrolled in Gesu School.
2. Families currently registered in Gesu Parish.
3. Families not registered within Gesu Parish.
For questions, please contact preschool director, Debbie Lautenbach, at (216) 932-0620 ext. 304.