GESU KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2021-2022
Families interested in the Gesu Kindergarten for September 2021 will find the following information helpful in planning. Gesu School will have three All-Day Kindergarten classes that meet daily from 8:00 am - 2:40 pm.
Parent Information Meeting
A Parent Information Meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 in the Family Center at 7:00 pm. This meeting is optional and is intended for families new to Gesu School or families who have not recently had a Kindergarten student to become familiar with the Gesu program. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to Judi Herbert at [email protected]. This event is for adults only and masks are required.
Registration (see Admissions Priorities below.)
- Gesu families who currently have other children attending Gesu School in grades K-8 will be able to register beginning on January 4, 2021. Please note that Kindergarten registration will be done online this year. More detailed information will be forth coming.
- Gesu parishioners new to Gesu School will receive the online Kindergarten registration information at the meeting on January 12. Parents unable to attend the meeting should contact the Admissions Director at (216) 932-0620, ext. 117 or [email protected].
- Catholic families not registered at Gesu and non-Catholic families will receive the online Kindergarten registration information at the meeting on January 12. Parents unable to attend the meeting should contact the Admissions Director.
The following documentation will be required at the time of registration:
- The child's Birth Certificate (The child must be five years of age by September 30th.)
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable. (If baptized at Gesu, please provide the date.)
- Immunization Records
- Legal Custody information (if applicable)
- A recent photograph of the child
- Registration Fee: $125.00 (non-refundable if accepted)
- Registration will be considered complete when all required information and documents have been submitted and the registration fee has been paid.