EASTER SUNDAY MASS SCHEDULE
April 4, 2021
With COVID protocols still in effect, we are taking precautions to make sure parishioners, guests, and our staff remain safe during this time. The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in effect. The 10:00 am Easter Sunday Mass will be live streamed and then posted on our website.
Due to social distancing requirements, we are only able to accommodate 225 in the church. To help manage attendance we are requiring everyone, parishioners and guests, to make reservations in advance for the Easter Mass they wish to attend.
Please only reserve tickets you are certain you will use. If you find that you will not be using your tickets, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to ensure someone else is able to reserve them. There is a limit of 10 people per reservation. If your party is more than 10, please complete a second reservation to add the additional people. Tickets are for General Admission.
Once you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the confirmation or bring your phone to show your confirmation as all attendees will need to be checked in when you arrive for Mass.
Only the southeast church door (Thompson lot door) will be used. It will open 30 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Please consider arriving early to allow extra time to be seated.
To make your online reservation, please visit the following link:
If you need assistance making reservations, please call the Parish Office at (216) 932-0617, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm, beginning on March 22. Note that the office will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 2 – 4.
- If you feel sick, or have a fever, stay home.
- Each person must bring their own mask and wear it while in the building.
- Each person must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility.
- Each person is asked to maintain a 6’ Social Distance from other groups in the church.
- Each person is asked to stay in their seat one they have been seated.
- We ask that no one stand or congregate in the hallways or Narthex during Mass.
- Do not sing; Congregational singing can contribute to the spread of the virus.
- Each family is asked to sanitize the pew they occupied before leaving. Supplies are available in the Narthex.
- Each family is asked to go directly to their cars and not congregate after Mass.