GESU PRESCHOOL 2022-2023 REGISTRATION
Please join us Thursday, January 27, at 7:00 pm in the Family Center gymnasium. We will have an overview of our program, a look into our classrooms, and registration information will be available at that time. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to Judi Herbert, our admissions director at [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you! Be sure to wear a mask.
We offer the following programs:
(Child must be 3 years of age on or before September 30 and must have independent bathroom skills. No pull-ups or diapers allowed.)
- 2-day class: Meets Monday and Tuesday mornings from 8:20-11:00 am
- 3-day class: Meets Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 8:20-11:00 am
- 4-day afternoon class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:00-2:40 pm
(Child must be 4 years of age on or before September 30.)
- 5-day Morning Class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 8:20-11:00 am.
- 5 day Afternoon class: Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons from 12:00-2:40 pm.
(Child must be 5 years of age on or before December 30.)
- The class will meet Monday through Friday from 8:20 am - 1:00 pm.
Please submit the following at the time of registration:
- The child’s Birth Certificate.
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized at Gesu please put the baptismal date on the Parish Verification Sheet)
- Current copy of the child’s Immunization records
- A recent photograph of the child
- Registration fee $125 (Nonrefundable if accepted)
Registration will be considered complete when parish registration, if applicable, has been verified and the school office has received all of the required paperwork and registration fee.
Admission Priorities: Students will be considered for admission to Gesu Preschool on the basis of the following priorities:
- Students of families currently enrolled in Gesu School.
- Families currently registered in Gesu Parish.
- Families not registered within Gesu Parish.
For questions, please contact preschool director, Debbie Lautenbach, at (216) 932-0620 ext. 300.
GESU KINDERGARTEN 2022-2023 REGISTRATION
Families interested in the Gesu Kindergarten for September 2022 will find the following information helpful in planning. Gesu School will have three Kindergarten classes that meet daily from 8:00 am - 2:40 pm.
Parent Information Meeting:
A Parent Information Meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 15, in the Family Center at 7:00 pm. (Please note, the meeting date has been changed and was originally scheduled for January 18.) This meeting is optional and is intended for families new to Gesu School or families who have not recently had a Kindergarten student to become familiar with the Gesu program. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to Judi Herbert at [email protected]. This event is for adults only and masks are required.
Registration – (see Admissions Priorities below.)
- Gesu families who currently have other children attending Gesu School in grades K-8 will be able to register beginning on January 4, 2022. Please note that Kindergarten registration is done online. More detailed information will be forthcoming.
- Families new to Gesu School will receive the online Kindergarten registration information at the meeting on January 18. Parents unable to attend the meeting should contact the Admissions Director at (216) 932-0620, ext. 117 or [email protected] for the information.
Documentation: The following documentation will be required at the time of registration:
- The child's Birth Certificate (The child must be five years of age by September 30.)
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable. (If baptized at Gesu, please provide the date.)
- Legal Custody information (if applicable)
- A recent Photograph of the child
- Registration Fee: $125.00 (non-refundable if accepted)
Registration will be considered complete when all required information and documents have been submitted and the registration fee has been paid.