Fr. Kiser will preside at the 11:30 am Mass and reservations are required for this Mass only.
This Mass will also be live streamed and posted here when available.
All are welcome to drop by any time
between 12:30 – 3:00 pm
NO RESERVATIONS are required for Saturday, 4:30 pm or Sunday, 8:00 am & 10:00 am Masses.
With COVID protocols still in effect, we are taking precautions to make sure parishioners, guests, and our staff remain safe during this time. Due to social distancing requirements, we are only able to accommodate 225 in the church.
Please only reserve tickets you are certain you will use. If you find that you will not be using your tickets, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to ensure someone else is able to reserve them. There is a limit of 10 people per reservation. If your party is more than 10, please complete a second reservation to add the additional people. Tickets are for General Admission.
Once you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the confirmation or bring your phone to show your confirmation as all attendees will need to be checked in upon arrival.
Only the southeast church door (Thompson lot door) will be used.
Online reservations can be made by clicking here >
If you need assistance making reservations, please call the Parish Office at (216) 932-0617, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm. Note that the office will be closed Saturday and Sunday, May 22 & 23.
- If you feel sick, or have a fever, stay home.
- Each person must bring their own mask and wear it while in the building.
- Each person must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility.
- Each person is asked to maintain a 6’ Social Distance from other groups in the church.
- Each person is asked to stay in their seat once they have been seated.
- We ask that no one stand or congregate in the hallways or Narthex during Mass.
- Each family is asked to sanitize the pew they occupied before leaving. Supplies are available in the Narthex.
- Each family is asked to exit the building after Mass. Please do not congregate indoors.