The practice of requesting a Mass to be offered for loved ones, living or deceased, is a beautiful and wonderful part of our Catholic tradition. At Gesu there are many requests for scheduling such Mass intentions. As a way to allow as many parishioners and friends as possible to schedule Masses, the following guidelines are put forth to help accomplish this goal.
Guidelines for Mass Intentions:
- Only one Mass per month may be requested for the same intention (person).
- Specific dates cannot be reserved in advance for future years.
- Dates can only be arranged when the Mass book opens for the following year.
- The offering is $10 per Mass. This is accepted at the time you arrange a specific intention and not in advance.
- Masses can be said at the following places:
- Columbiere – The Jesuit Retirement Community
The Mass Intention book for 2021 is now open. Please call the Parish Office between the hours of 11:00 am - 2:00 pm to schedule a Mass intention for 2021. We will mail the Mass card to you and you can mail the offering to us.