While the opportunity for gathering as a community is limited for now, this is an ideal time to strengthen the connections with the "domestic Church” ~ the Church lived within our homes and families. Below, you will find prayers, activities and ideas to help individuals and families celebrate the Advent and Christmas season in simple ways that are adaptable to any situation.
- Ideas for Christmas in the Time of Pandemic >
- Blessing of a Christmas Creche or Manger Scene >
- Blessing of the Christmas Tree >
- Christmas Table Prayer >
- Blessing of the New Year >
- Epiphany Door Prayer >
- Blessing of the Home and Household on the Epiphany >
Additional activities and resources can also be found on the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland's website >
We wish you and your family a very happy and safe holilday season!